Thursday, February 3, 2011

Super Bowl XLV



Well, the Super Bowl XLV is just right around the corner and I am getting very excited because this year I will be 1 of 10,164 volunteers for the Super Bowl. I have never volunteered for anything on this large of scale and let me tell you I'm pumped! I may be one of the youngest volunteers there, but there is just something about Sporting Events that get by blood pumping when I get to be apart of them. I know I sound like a huge NERD, probably not as nerdy as this girl. Yeah, what a loser!

When I went to pick up my uniform last weekend (yes, I have a lovely uniform) I just kept telling Kyle "you know how long it took to plan this?" I was in awe!

My volunteer job is working an information table at the DFW airport for all of the attendees flying into Dallas. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for someone famous to come up to me and tell what a great job I'm doing and hand over a million bucks 2 tickets to the game! A girl can dream right?? I'll let you know how it turns out. :)

Who will you be cheering for in the Super Bowl XLV?

6 comments:

  1. I predict you will get tickets. Have fun, that sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judah!! Haha I hope...miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Ellen will be sending someone from her show there! :) She's rooting for the Packers, as am I!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and Yellow. Black and Yellow. Black and Yellow. Black and Yellow. Black and Yellow. Black and Yellow. Black and Yellow. Black and Yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Kelli....good song reference! Never knew you to sing such great songs! :)

    ReplyDelete