Friday, January 28, 2011

You may or may not know...

Sooooo....my sister did a post on her birthday of 25 random things you may or may not know about her. Since I'm 21 (only for 13 more day...eek) that is how many random facts I will give about myself.

21. I bite my nails hard core. Always have, hopefully it will stop soon.
20. I sleep with a loud fan and TV on mute every.single.night.
19. I read blogs for 20 minutes daily.
18. I'm OCD when it comes to paper work. If I don't need it, it's trash.
17. I still watch Newlyweds even though Nick and Jess are divorced. Yes, I called her Jess.
16. My favorite perfume is Chanel Chance.
15. I'm addicted to Diet Coke now. The change has officially happened.
14. I need a job in Dallas! Any takers??
13. Traveling has become my favorite hobby.
12. I'm not a morning person.
11. Summer is my favorite season.
10. I can still do a round-off back hand spring.
9. I could browse Ann Taylor Loft and Target daily.
8. Senioritis has kicked in big time for me.
7. I LOVE fast food. That's bad.
6. I prefer salty snacks over sweet.
5. If I could get a massage every day I would be the happiest girl ever.
4. I secretly want to train for a marathon, but would need major help...not so secret anymore.
3. My blackberry gets me through lectures. Told you Senioritis.
2. I love weekends.
1. My family is my world.

2 comments:

  1. you made that look simple! you know how long it took me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew most of those things about you, except for the round-off back hand spring thing and I want to for sure see that!!

    ReplyDelete