Monday, January 31, 2011

Just a January Weekend

My weekend started off getting to watch Chloe cheer in Tulsa for Boulevard. Kelli, Canon, and I went to help cheer on the Knights to a victory! Canon loved getting to watch basketball since he loves playing the sport himself.


After the game was over, my mom and I went to see the movie The Dilemma. I do not recommend the movie, but it was fun getting to hang out with my mom. I love the fact that we are close enough to meet in Tulsa on the weekends to spend time with each other. I stayed the night at Kelli and Lane's Friday night and we watched Courtney and Kim Take New York and the Duggar's! We always seem to fit in our favorite shows, Lane loves it. :)

Saturday morning, I headed to Stillwater for Women's Basketball Bedlam. It was a very exciting game the whole time, but the Cowgirls ended up losing by 5. After the game I headed back to Tulsa to catch a flight to Dallas to see Kyle and some of his high school friends that were in town. We went to Joe T. Garcia's in Ft. Worth and went to Billy Bob's to see Chris Cagle perform. We always have such a great time together and I'm so excited we all will live in the same state soon even if we are spread out.


Heeney and I


Please excuse Chapman's cowboy hat...he thought because we were going to a country concert he had to wear it. Don't worry he told everyone about it and wanted feedback about how it looked.
Carmen and I at Breakfast.

Tight squeeze picture.

It was a great weekend and now we are under a major blizzard storm! I'm so excited to be out of class...I think my wish came true last week! :) I need to start making more wishes. Looks like Jane, Meagan, Parker and I have a snow date tomorrow in our little neighborhood! Stay warm blogger friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment