Monday, February 21, 2011

Greatness

There have been quite a few things that have made me smile over the last week since I have been absent from my blog. I wanted to share those things with you so you can know what has been going on! :)

-I turned 22 last Sunday. I can't believe I'm already that old...where has the time gone?

-Kyle surprising me with flowers for my birthday and Valentine's day. He has it hard having my birthday the day before Valentine's Day, but he is the.best.gift.giver.ever!

-Going on a little shopping spree instead opening gifts this year. I got 2 new swimsuits, 2 pairs of shoes, a dress, pedicure, the cutest lamp in the world (for our future apartment), Pandora bead for my bracelet, target gift card, McDonald's gift card and of course the greatest...money! Thanks everyone for the wonderful gifts!

-Enjoying the warm weather. I'm so ready for Spring!

-Celebrating my Chloe's birthday over the weekend....she is 12?!?!? Crazy.

-Getting to have a movie date with my mom. BTW, I totally enjoyed Just Go With It.

-Spending the night at Kelli and Lane's...twice. That never gets old. They may beg to differ. ;)

-Receiving the iPhone 4...totally changing my life. Seriously, it may not be good. Anyone else have this problem of addiction??

-HeyTelling with Kelli while sleeping one room apart...Ha.

-Watching Bachelor while HeyTelling Holly the whole time. We are Team Emily!

-Going on a walk at the park with Canon and Ledger on Saturday. I love them!

-Hanging out in Dallas yesterday with Kyle. There is nothing better than going to the mall, watching a show, eating pizza, and just being together. Pure BLISS.

-Skyping with my mom and Chloe tonight!

-Getting pumped up about job hunting!

-Dreaming about apartment decor. I may need a little help in this department, but it's fun to dream.

-Flying with only a shoulder bag instead of a large piece of luggage yesterday. I love not having to stuff it into the overhead bin or asking someone to help me.

-Listening to Ledger say LaLa is the sweetest sound as of late.

-Enjoying a Twix and large glass of tea for my post watching of the Bachelor tonight.

I LOVE the simple joys in life! What are some of yours??

2 comments: