Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Heart February!

Hello All! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and enjoyed some of the warmer temperatures...well I did because I was in Dallas and it was 55 degrees on Sunday! I'm about tired of all this cold weather and snow, BUT tomorrow we have another snow day so that helps just a bit. Wahoo! We are expected to get anywhere from 6-12 inches. Hopefully that means my Sports Management test will be moved to next week! Please, oh please!

I can't believe we are already in the month of February. How is time passing by so quickly?? I don't understand, but I do LOVE it! There are quite a few things that I LOVE about the month of February and I thought I would share those with you! :)

+My birthday
+69 cent cheeseburgers from McDonald's
+Valentine's Day date with my LOVE
+Having a birthday party for Chloe with her friends (I like to pretend I'm their age)
+Receiving cute Valentine's from the cutest nephews ever
+FLOWERS! :)
+Wearing PINK
+Buying/Browsing spring clothes

-What is your favorite part about February?-

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of my party.....what to do...ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buying you a birthday present is my fave!!!

    ReplyDelete