Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Can we go now, PLEASE??

Sooooo....Kyle booked our honeymoon a few weeks ago and can I just say I am super excited about it!?!?! Not only is it another thing off my list that is booked and done, but it is going to be an amazing week spent in paradise with my husband. Woah, that is weird. I will have to get used to saying that because I'm just now getting used to introducing him as my fiance. I wanted to leave you with an amazing picture of our Sandals Resort in the BAHAMAS since we are all stuck inside with this yucky, cold weather we can dream that we are there laying on the beach in our swimsuits soaking up some rays! Ahhhh, doesn't that sound great?



-Has anyone been to this Sandals Resort?-

2 comments:

  1. um...yes please? Maybe we should go on a anniversary trip for us/ pre honeymoon trip for yall to the beach like now!!! sound good?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that would be great! I could use a tan and some warm weather right about now!

    ReplyDelete