Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowy Days!

It has been a great 24 hours so far AND.....we are out of school again tomorrow so looks like it will be another. I went to the store last night to stock up on food to get me through the next few days (are you proud, mom??) and I am so happy I did because there is no way my car will be going anywhere. We have snow drifts in our neighborhood that are huge!

Last night Jane made soup, salad, and homemade bread while we enjoyed watching Bachelor at Meagan's house! It was delicious! Who else is team Emily?? Love her!


Please excuse our comfy looks! :)

This morning we ventured out to play in the snow for a whole 3 minutes. The wind was blowing at what felt like 100 mph that made it absolutely miserable. I love the snow, but I don't know how people handle it all the time up north.

Right outside my door.

Friends Season 6-check
Taco soup cooking-check
Cornbread-check
Velveeta-check
Blankie-check
PJ's-check
Jane-check
Meagan-check
Parker-check
Biggest Loser tonight-check
Kyle-:(
Family-:(

I hope everyone is enjoying their snow day and day off work!

7 comments:

  1. My roommate and I are both team Emily!! She's the only one in the house we consistently like. I want Brad to pick her, but I'd also like to see her as the next bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I think she would make a great Bachelorette! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Emily!! So sad I missed girls night last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE emily! i also like shawntel and jackie (who they haven't shown much since their one on one date which makes me curious if she plays a bigger role in the end).

    we're sad your not snowed in with us, but glad your having fun and NO SCHOOL!

    PS...tell kyle to write a post. i miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I like both of them too! They are sweet and cute! I wish it was on tonight...

    I wish that I could have been snowed in with you guys. I miss the babies so much!

    I will tell him to post tomorrow...he is a quitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Emily. She's my favorite. She's so sincere and genuine! Can't say that about some of the others.

    I wish we were all snowed in together with my nice fire that I would share with you and Bachelor was on with a bowl of Taco soup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMMMM! That sounds amazingm Mom! I made Taco soup tonight and it was a big hit!!!

    ReplyDelete