Thursday, May 26, 2011

We're Back & Holly's Big Weekend

Just to show you how intense we are going to be!
Okay, so recently we have gotten a large push to get back on the blogging train (I have no idea why) from our friends and family.  I suppose it would be a good time for me to break my vow of silence......

Right now we are sitting in my parents living room with my family, Aunt Janice, Uncle Jim and Drew's friend Tiffany.  We are preparing for a huge weekend of celebration of Holly's graduation, starting with the senior night of reflection tonight.  She gave a blow away performance singing a Carrie Underwood song and the senior class re-did a flash mob they had done as a senior prank that Holly helped put together.  Needless to say she had a pretty large inpact on her class.  Tomorrow is going to be a huge party, I think we are plannig on up to 250 or 300 people, and then Saturday Holly was asked to speak at graduation to over 1,000 people.

Lauren and I are so excited to have this great break (well Lauren is on a permant break after her big graduation) and are going to try to do a little catch up on the blog.  I want to attemp a little bit of organiztion here........the following is a list that has been going on in our lives that we will try to catch up on.

1. Lauren's Graduation
2. Vegas Trip
3. Moving Time
4. Our new apartment
5. Wedding Planning
6. Pre-Marriage Councling


On a couple of other notes, I now have a twitter so please follow.  @kylefisher21.  You won't regret it.  Also, follow on the blog and comment if you will read regulary, we will try to provide someting regulary to read.

Kyle

1 comment:

  1. I would like to second the "you won't regret it" comment on Kyle's twitter.

    If you guys can't keep this up for the next three weeks, I would say it's a major fail. I'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete