Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wedding Plans - 18 days!

Hello Everyone...as Kyle said in the previous post it has been quite a long time. I've been wanting to blog ever since we quit, but it was so hard to motivate myself to actually do it. There have been many occasions that I need to blog about, but we will get to it eventually.

As many of you know we will be getting married on June 18th. It is coming soooo quickly and I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday Kyle popped the question in Napa Valley, but here we are just two short weeks away. There are lots of lists being made to make sure nothing gets left behind and that we get everything set up and put in place in a timely manner. There are times where I ask myself why did I not get married on the beach, but I quickly remind myself of all the special people we are getting to share the wonderful day with. All of the wedding planning is TOTALLY worth it. I cannot wait to marry my best friend!

We are looking forward to the wonderful honeymoon after the big day to relax and reflect on everything that has taken place recently. I promise to think of all of you while I lay on the beach with a wonderful book (yes, I said book) in my hand and soak up as many sun rays as possible.

I look forward to our new blogging journey with you! Do you have any book suggestions for me for the honeymoon???

2 comments:

  1. "Something Borrowed" seems appropriate...

    Or Harry Potter. You and Kyle would never run out of things to talk about. And you have many years together coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read something borrowed, make sure you follow it with "Something Blue". I liked it better, and it leaves you feeling happier than the first one.

    ReplyDelete