Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Things I'm loving....

I have loved living in Dallas the past few weeks and there are some things that make me smile everyday because of it! Of course, I miss living close to my family where I can jump in the car and meet them in Tulsa for the day, but that's what planes are for...when they cooperate.

#1-Having a Target within a half mile from our apartment.

#2-Getting to have Chapman over for dinner often.

#3-Taking a candlelit bubble bath. (Don't worry it's just me in the tub.....)

#4-Going to the pool everyday.

#5-Searching for jobs is more encouraging living in a BIG city.

#6-Visiting new churches.

#7-Exploring the city by myself, but also with Kyle. (I usually get lost, but it's still fun)

#8-Living within 10 minutes from the airport.

#9-Shopping for our home.

#10-Living with my best friend in the whole.wide.world!


We are having our friends Brad and Elizabeth over for dinner tonight! It is so nice to be able to enjoy spending time with such great friends! Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm behind Target? The dinners are much appreciated though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the part where you said you often get lost is what I talked about in my speech at your wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I admire you because I know living in Dallas probably isn't the easiest thing. You do get to live with your best friend but I know going to a new city can be scary and lonely....its so great that you are still finding the positives in this new adventure! have a great dinner tonight :)
    ps thanks for clarifying how many people were in the tub

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time to change the name of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad we were able to come over for dinner! It's our treat next week!! Have fun painting today!!

    ReplyDelete