Monday, July 11, 2011

Recipes!

I have loved cooking dinner the past few weeks we have been living together. It has been fun trying new recipes and Kyle has enjoyed grilling a few times a week, but we always enjoy trying new things. Growing up I was never one to enjoy being in the kitchen with my mom, but now I realize cooking is fun! I would love to hear from all of you what you enjoy cooking and what we should try....if you know me at all you know I LOVE FOOD (and so does Kyle)!

Please leave a comment in the box below of your favorite recipes!

Tonights menu is burgers, home fries, and grilled corn-on-the-cob! Mmmmmmm.....

5 comments:

  1. Anything from "The Pioneer Woman Cooks" cookbook is delicious! Real good ranch-style cooking. We should cook for the boys Wednesday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Do you have her cookbook? Get to thinking what you want to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burgers for dinner is good together with home fries or potato chips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love experimenting with new recipes, always wanted to make one which is something unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the share, would love to try it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete