Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lately!

We are in month two of marriage and it has been awesome! I can't believe it is almost September! Next weekend kicks off the 2011 football season and we are very excited to get back to Stillwater to tailgate and watch the season opener! With Oklahoma State ranked #8 in the country it makes next weekend that much more exciting!



I've been working for the last few weeks and I love it! It has been great getting to meet new people and work in such a great hotel. I have been truly blessed with a great job! Even though the hours have been long it has been a great learning experience and I'm looking forward to the next few months!

Our apartment is coming together and I'm loving decorating...Hobby Lobby is my favorite store along with Home Goods! Kyle probably wishes that I would stay away from both of them, but at least everything in the store is usually 50% off! Christmas decor is out and I'm very excited to start our collection for our first Christmas together! I heard that the Gaylord puts their Christmas decorations up in October just like my sister so I should for sure get my Christmas fix this year.

We will be starting a new bootcamp class at a local gym and we are very excited! I know that it is going to totally kick my butt, but it will be good to get back in tip, top shape!

Looking forward to seeing some family tomorrow! My uncle Jim and aunt Kim are coming tomorrow as well as my cousin Courtney. It will be great to catch up and have dinner together! Hope all is well with you! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment