Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Living the Suite Life!

Last week Kyle, Kenny (my father-in-law) and I had the awesome opportunity to watch the Oklahoma State vs. Arizona game from Mr. T. Boone Pickens suite. It had to be one of the coolest things I have ever done. The only way I can explain it is having to act like a mature adult on the outside, but screaming like a child on the inside with excitement! To make things even better Rickie Fowler was in town for the game and what better place for him to watch the game.....MR. PICKENS SUITE!!!


Our parking spot right next to Boone. 


Getting very excited before our host arrives!





Just hanging out in the suite!


 Kyle, Rickie Fowler, and me


Kyle, me, and Boone Pickens


It was definitely a night we will never forget and probably will never be able to attend a game again as a normal fan...ha. I've been trying to talk Kyle into buying a suite, I don't think it is working though! GO POKES BEAT TULSA Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment