Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was one we will never forget. It is always a blast to spend time with some of our closest friends and celebrate such a wonderful occasion! I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted, but I was able to capture a few with my iPhone. Kyle flew to Wichita on Thursday and I met up with him on Friday afternoon. The groomsmen played golf on Friday morning and were all a little pink and tired afterwards, but that didn't stop them from having a great time the rest of the weekend. Never will! That night we enjoyed a wonderful meal at the rehearsal dinner and then headed over to Chapman's moms house for the evening to hang out and socialize with all the out of town guests. I stayed at the hotel with Holly and Nancy while Kyle stayed with the groomsmen at Jarrett's house.

Before the rehearsal. Love her!

Saturday morning us girls took a walk and then took our time getting ready for the Big Day. We decided to go out for a great lunch at Bella Luna before the wedding and OMG was it good!

Ceremony

Love him!

My wonderful mother-in-law!


The beautiful bride!

Love these girls! Myself, Holly, Julia, and Carmen 


The wedding and reception were a blast and I am so thankful to have been apart of the weekend. Heeney looked absolutely stunning and Chapman didn't look so bad himself! One of my favorite parts about the reception was the photo booth....so fun!!! Kyle gave a speech at the reception, along with Jarrett, Megan Chapman, Melissa Heeney and Kyle Heeney. They all did a great job and then we danced the night away! We look forward to making many more memories with the married couple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment