Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wedding Bells!

This weekend Kyle and I will be heading to Wichita to see some great friends get married. Kyle Chapman and Meghan Heeney will officially be hitched on Saturday! I'm so excited for them and can't wait to see Meghan walk down the aisle and Chapman see his bride. It is going to be a great celebration with so many people we love!








Kyle and Chapman have been best friends for many years! Chapman was the Best Man in our wedding and now Kyle is getting to return the favor. I really admire their friendship and think it's great how close they have stayed over the years. After meeting Heeney I knew that they were fit for each other and a great match. I love getting to spend time with her because she has the sweetest spirit and we always have great talks. I wish we lived closer to each other because we always have a blast. We are so happy for the both of you and love you so much! Can't wait to see you this weekend and dance our booty's off!  

No comments:

Post a Comment