Sunday, July 10, 2011

Update from the Newlyweds!

Well we have officially been married for 3 weeks and 1 day and I can say that it has been amazing! There have been many events that have taken place in that short time that has made the time absolutely fly. If you visit Kayla's blog you can view some of the pictures from our beautiful, wedding day! I can't wait to see all of the pictures she took because I am in love with the ones that she has already finished.

Once I get all of the pictures uploaded from the honeymoon I will do a post specifically on that. We loved Sandals Royal Bahamian and are already ready to go back. It was the most romantic setting and beautiful place that we had ever been. We may just have to do it again! :)


Our view from lunch on the first day in the Bahamas!

Lobster, Filet Mignon, and Crab Legs dinner on the pier!

Snorkel Trip!

L-O-V-E!

We are all moved into our apartment and everything is put away, but nothing is on our walls except a mirror. I'm the type of person I don't want to hang anything until I know for sure where it is going, what it's going to hang next to, and if it really does look good?? Kyle on the other hand just likes to hang it and put LOTS of holes in our walls....just sayin'. Thank goodness for putty! Marriage is the best thing and we have had a blast living together considering we were long distance for almost two years. It is amazing what you learn about a person when you live with them for the first time, especially a boy. Seeing that I have never lived with a guy there were quite a few things that I learned right off when Kyle and I moved in. Some being awesome and some being annoying...

#1 He leaves his bathroom drawer and cabinet open every.single.day. (I'm kinda OCD so this drives me NUTS)
#2 He loves to iron! (I absolutely hate it)
#3 He stair steps his drawers on our dresser every day. (Apparently there is a problem in closing things...)
#4 He grills like a beast! (I knew this, but I get to enjoy all the time now)
#5 He doesn't hog the bed! :)

I'm sure he will have his own list of things that are crazy about living with me, but we will see those later...that could be scary. Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!



4 comments:

  1. omg Brad and I were cracking up at #1!!! Brad leaves his dresser drawers open too. I hate that. We cant wait to see yall on Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are loving married life!! I can't wait to see you two this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! can't wait to see more honeymoon pics! i want to go there SO bad! hopefully for our 1 year anniversary. Clete has the same problems with closing things sometimes... it drives me CRAZY too. And, can you tell me how to make him love ironing? because i HATE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth, we can't wait to have you over tomorrow night! We will have to whip Kyle and Brad into shape somehow because I can't handle the dresser thing...:)

    Heeney, I am so glad you are coming to Dallas! We will have to do something fun!

    Lyndi, I have no idea why he enjoys ironing, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut so he will keep at it. You definitely need to go to the Bahamas! Amazing place!

    ReplyDelete