Monday, June 18, 2012

We're BACK!!!

Hello there! I have been wanting to start back on our blog FOREVER, but never could get enough motivation to start writing, but when is a better time than NOW?!?Of course we are married now and are no longer "Soon to be Fisher's", but now have been Fisher's for a whole year! Can you believe that one year ago today we were beginning our new life together, dancing to Brad Paisley "Something About Her," eating an amazing meal, and having the best time with all our closest friends and family! I can't help but look back on that day and smile from ear to ear.






This year has been the best year of my life! It truly is a blessing to have Kyle in my life and I couldn't imagine my life without him. Over the past year we have moved in together, learned to adjust to each other's annoying habits, searched for jobs, bought furniture, accepted my first Texas job, joined a church, traveled to Orlando, San Antonio, Los Angeles, Cancun, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, hosted family for Thanksgiving, received job promotions, BEAT OU, bought our first car together, hosted family multiple times, became an aunt and uncle again, explored Dallas, celebrated birthday's, and the list goes on....we are so blessed from what this past year has brought us and we look forward to what the future holds! Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Kyle!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment